How To Provide Cutco Knives At a Large Level

This will be a multi-step program written by anyone who has sold over $40,000 worth of Cutco cutlery in just eight months. You will learn the advantages of learning sales at a young age and how to impress friends and family, family, and co-workers with your success.

First, to succeed at something you should accept failure. I promise that the chance to produce excellent money selling America's #1 cutlery is unquestionably accomplishable. You need to realize that once you fail, it is not permament or something that will slow you down but instead something that will propel you into your following endeavor with a much better comprehension of how to react in similar situations.

I'll let you know a story. My first summer selling Cutco was awesome, I didn't even challenge myself and thought the job was easy. However, my banking account was not even close to impressive. That being said, I decided to actually kick my own, personal butt come winter and really found myself in the swing of things. I had one rough day and I almost fell apart. One of my appointments cancelled and one other re-scheduled. I was sad, I was tired and I was lonely. I asked for help and my manager Michael told me to help keep my head up. And his quote that he said will be in my memory: "Are you currently going to react or have you been going to respond?"

I then wound up selling over $20,000 another 4 months. A couple things changed. I chose to commit to the process. I was getting up early, making lots of calls, and really pushing myself to the limit. I had 2-3 weeks where I slept probably 50 hours the whole week. I was getting up to the darkness of the afternoon and really thinking to myself "Am I crazy?" However, the spring came around and I was dominating. Many everyone was shocked at my transgression https://www.scamrisk.com/cutco/.

Here is what I did differently:

  • Morning Phone Time - successful folks are up and on the road by 7:00 AM
  • Commit to the process - make calls, do appointments, get referrals,
  • Don't lose momentum
  • Care about your teammates - good karma, everyone
  • Never accept less - if you believe you are able to or can't, you are right
  • Create a goal page - this helped me sell so much Cutco...
  • Never Stop trying

I'd like to know if you want specific help.

Comments